We yet again had a wonderful Christmas party: the children started gathering way ahead of schedule so were shepherded out the gate by the ever watchful Bonginkosi until it was time to start.
We were able to provide the following by some very generous donations, and my thanks go to:
- Carol Bailing and her mother for donating all the large, free-range chicken portions
- Merrivale Spar for the rolls
- Manny for the cabbage and carrots for the potato salad
- Orange Grove Dairy for the juices
- Hannetjie for icing the cakes
- Sr Barbara from St Teresa’s, Rosebank, for the mangoes
- Shuaib Moosa of Willowton Oil for donating hundreds of soaps, 4 per child and then some
- Pam Paul and Fiona Bull for hundreds of delightful crackers made by the Howick Primary children.
We had a feast, and each child got a hamper of treats to take home, stationery sweets soap crackers, toys.
It was great!
My thanks to the Mamas for their help but especially for making the salad and cooking the chicken.
- The Christmas Story 2011
- OPENING OF THE NEW KITCHEN ON 5TH NOVEMBER 2011
- A thank you letter
- AA gas
- Vukuza Mamas go sew
- Mandela Day
- The Fun Run 2011
- Kenya's smart solution to Aids awareness.
- Howick Lions donate MORE!!!
- World Clean Up Day
- Lubunjwa Luseve begins
- The Bryanston Organic Market
- The Lions of Howick
- Football at Lula Isanlda
- Lubunjwa Luseve in May